Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sun Age

So I've bitten the bullet and gone digital. Think I'll try this blog nonsense out for a bit and see how it sits. At least struggle along for a few weeks and see if it doesn't entirely humble my arse. Every time I get to thinking I don't completely suck at the Internets along comes something like this to baffle with its parade of 1s and 0s. But yeah, this is it. Mostly what you'll find here will be ramblings about tunes, as that's what I do. If you have an interest in reading more 'official' communications from the sound world, check Dusted. It's as good as you get online. Alright, enough for now. Let's see if this works. Here we go. Here comes the sun ageā€¦

1 Comments:

Blogger Earshot Presents said...

Ethan, I am so, so happy for you, sweety. You write and I'll read. I'll read with the energy I've pent up from never having regularly read a blog before. You missed Camper van Beethoven's in-store at Pure Pop today. For real, good luck...sweety.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home